Emi calculator

EMI Calculator

Please Fill All the fields

Principal Amount781831823812
Interest Amount781831823812

About EMI Calculator

A home loan EMI calculator helps compute the monthly installments that a borrower needs to pay against the total amount availed. Such a tool assists you in making an informed decision about the outflow towards the home loan every month.

To identify your home loan EMI, you need to fill in the following

Benefits of Using a Home Loan Affordability Calculator

Affordability calculators come with several benefits. Some of them have been listed below:

Easy to use

Easy to use:

The affordability calculators are designed in an easy way to help most people assess their home loan affordability. You can use your instincts to use the calculator as it doesn’t need you to have any advanced financial knowledge. You have to enter the required information by filling in the boxes or using the sliders provided, and the calculator will give you your results.



This is one of the best benefits of an online affordability calculator. You don’t need to pay any charge for using it. you can use it as many times as you want if the need occurs.

Requires Minimum Information

Requires Minimum Information:

The affordability calculators ask for no more information. Instead, they need specific information related to your finances to analyze your affordability.

Time Saving

Time Saving:

Affordability calculators save a lot of time. you don’t have to visit lenders to discuss loan rates to see if you can afford the loan or how much loan you can afford. Instead, you can get that information anywhere using online calculators.

Financial Planning

Financial Planning:

The calculator tells you the eligibility for taking loans. It also tells you how much you can afford to buy a property on your income and expenses. Once you get these figures, you can plan your finances and explore what kind of property you should approach.

Give customized results

Give customized results:

Every person’s financial status is different. Thus, it is obvious that the affordability of every individual will also differ from one another. So, every user will desire to get results relevant to them. This is exactly what the affordability calculator does. It asks for information from every user and gives customized results based on that.

Factors that Affect Home Loan Affordability

There is a specific reason why affordability calculators ask for information related to your finances. It is simply because all those things impact your affordability.

Your Monthly Income

Your Monthly Income:

your affordability will be high if you have a higher monthly income. This is because a higher income would state a higher ability to repay the loan every month.

The downpayment you can make

The downpayment you can make:

Usually, a borrower has to pay 20% of the property cost as the down payment. The rest, 80%, is paid by the lending organization. But, if you can arrange a higher down payment, you may be eligible for a higher loan amount. It will also impact your affordability.

Existing EMIs

Existing EMIs:

If you have any current EMIs, it will reduce your affordability. It is because existing EMIs reduce your ability to repay the home loan every month.

Certain other factors also affect an individual’s affordability. The calculator does not consider these things, but they play an important role in getting a home loan approval. They affect your affordability, and thus, it’s important to be aware of them.

Your Current Age

Your Current Age:

Age is a significant factor that affects how much home loan you can get. Younger individuals have a higher chance of getting higher home loans as they have more time to repay that loan. The situation is inverted for older people. Like home loan eligibility, age affects affordability as well. You will have higher affordability than someone older if you are young and financially stable.


CIBIL Score:

Every lending organization considers your CIBIL score before giving you a home loan. your loan application might get rejected if you get low scoring. Thus, a higher CIBIL score is directly proportional to your affordability. A higher CIBIL score will result in higher affordability.

Availability of collateral

Availability of collateral:

Offering collateral always increases the chances of getting a home loan because lenders see it as a secure investment. If you have a low CIBIL score but you are able to offer collateral, you may increase your chance of getting a loan. Thus, the availability of collateral increases your affordability.

EMI Calculator related articles

artcle cover

Lorem Ipsum News Magma

September 1, 2023

artcle cover

Aenean Pulvinar Magna

August 28, 2023

artcle cover

Sed Tincidunt Euismod

August 25, 2023

artcle cover

Lorem Ipsum News Dollar

September 1, 2023

artcle cover

Aenean Pulvinar Magna

August 28, 2023

artcle cover

Sed Tincidunt Euismod

August 25, 2023